University of Nairobi Home
The University of Nairobi (UoN), based in Kenya's capital, is the oldest and largest university. It was first founded as the Royal Technical College in 1956 and, after several transformations and name changes, in 1970 it became known as the university it is today.
To be an undisputed global leader in historical and archaeological scholarship manifested in groundbreaking research, up-to-date knowledge dissemination, innovation, and service to the community.
To provide a conducive environment for academics and students for quality research, training, innovation and service by creating, preserving, transmitting and utilizing knowledge.
- Academic excellence
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Quality customer service
- Teamwork and equity
- Respect for and conservation of the environment
- Good corporate governance
- Corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Professionalism in all actions and interactions
Sign in to add your comment.
- 797 of 14,160 in the World
- 7 of 1,103 in Africa